Tabung

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Recap 2019 Goals and Achievement

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah, 2019 was the best year for my career and family growth. A lot of achievement I had made in year of 2019 which initially I thought I was just dreaming and far away from planning to achieve it. Siapa sangkaa, the dreams that I wrote on my planner became a life goal and the goal broken down into steps and became a plan. And the plan with actions made my dream came true. I put my dream with no limits, tulis je apa2 mimpi kosong yang ada dalam kepala. Alhamdulillah, slowly it became my goals. Eventhough not all the dreams came true, need to admit it. But it's okay as long as I keep moving to my real life goal :)

I am so grateful and always down to earth to every rezeki yang Allah bagi. Ada rezeki orang lain dalam rezeki kita, insyaAllah. Letakkan sepenuh usaha untuk dapatkan yg terbaik bukan untuk diri sendiri, tapi untuk family. Here are some of my dreams that becoming true. All below include my career, small family productivity, financial health, and me myself satisfaction. Just wanna share my small happiness to my readers.

Career
  • Get job interviews (US Automotive company and accepting iv from US Semiconductor company) 
  • Get a new job at US company with 35% increment salary
  • Career development
Financial health
  • Cash credit cards settlement
  • Hutang Mak settlement
  • Pay tunggakan PTPTN and consistent monthly payment
  • Saving ASB +RM3000
  • Saving for travel
  • Pay for Mak’s house loan at Sungai Buloh (alhamdulillah, this is my perfect goal achievement sebab rasa boleh berjasa dekat mak ayah) 
Self satisfaction
  • Get a kurung from Minimalace & Hijabista
  • Learn and buy make up
  • Get 10 new blouses (rarely buy proper clothes so I put this as one of my dreams hihi)
  • Sedekah
Family productivity
  • Decorate new house (supposedly deco for our new house at Melaka but we planned and the best planner is always Allah. We decorated our rent house at Senawang instead)
  • Play hall for Wael (child furniture+carpet+learning material+edu poster)
  • BBW hunting for Wael and myself
  • Install COWAY for Mak Ayah(this may sound small for you but it was big from my small heart)
Travel
  • Plan a trip to Island 
  • More travel with small family (alhamdulillah, dalam Malaysia je sempat)
  • -          Penang Hill (Jan’19)
    -          Padang Besar & Gua Kelam (Jan’19)
    -          Puteri Harbour & Zoo Johor (Feb’19)
    -          Jerai Hill (April’19)
    -          The Shore Sky Tower (April’19)
    -          Redand Island (October’19)
    -          Aquaria & KLCC short vacay (October’19)
    -          Thomas Town Johor (December’19)
    -          Sungai Congkak Hulu Langat (December’19)
     
Alhamdulillah, 2019 gave me so much memories and lesson learnt. Thanks for all the fun things we did through out the year, the bitter we swallowed that made us who we are today. Thanks Allah for everything he had give us direct or in-directly. Thanks everyone surround us. Fresh hopes, fresh plan, fresh efforts, fresh feeling, fresh commitment. Welcome 2020 with fresh attitude. Happy New Year everyone! Semoga tahun baru beri seribu lagi makna dalam hidup.
Let's wrote your dream in a piece of paper and work on it until it become true! Can''t wait to write mine :)

No comments: