Tabung

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Habis dah Semester 5!


Assamualaikum!

Alhamdulillah, tahun 3 semester ke 5 baru je melabuhkan tirainya semalam and i was like omggggggg! how time flies and make me wonder how did i grow up too fast. hehe. 

from the day one i came here with a new hope new environment new friends and everything seem to be so awkward.

I remember how hard it is to face the Orientation Week the first week of taaruf, with a small heart that was always missing home so badly, race with others on picking up the first bus (sbb bus always penuh and i hate to wait too long), got my lunch and dinner dalam polistrin je. and remember how my eyes swollen every morning because lack of sleep and how happy i was when i have a group of pretty nice lady (housemates). hihi because making new friends is my middle name. 

Okay stop in telling people what i feel on the first week i was here. It embarrassed me a lot somehow. I hate rules and instruction. Gitokkk! So, praise Allah for today. Alhamdulillah

”Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”


Everything i got in my life, either a lesson or any kind of punishments i thanks Allah a lot. All those problem i had faced from the day one i walk in here until now (di rumah sewa), i make it as my experience and make me stronger day to day. Alhamdulillah.


At times when i am at my lowest, i need something to lift my spirits up. I find that quotes, short stories and friends beside helps me lots through these process. To remind me that to count every small blessings :)

"In rainy days you might want a little sunshine to light your heart. In sunny days you might want a shade and cool breeze. Just like little kind words and some motivation to get through rough days." Alhamdulillah, surat cinta Allah always success in making my heart stronger.

thanks to dear friends jugak, always be there when i need the eyes to see my face, when i need their telinga to listen me, lean their shoulder when i need to, give me some space on making stupid jokes and sometime being the one who keep in faith when i turn to marah marah like hell bila PMS. hahhaa! thanks for all that la friends. You guys are my girlfriends and i will never forget who you are till the day you have to sedekah me surah AL-Fatihah. =)





many dramas were happen in my life, and the until today i feel great to have those friends yang sangat2 membantu dalam semua dugaan, apepon jenis bentuk pertolangan. Even if i am getting bored, they are there! Semua lah, kawan2 LEADS especially! 


Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends. Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Okay hati tisuuu. Tsk



Dah banyak sangat ni, good luck guys. Moga redha dan tawakal dengan result bakal keluar ni. hehe. i had thru over the worst sem ever and i hope the result will not gonna ruin my holidaysss! :D



*friends kita ramai, gambo tak dapat cari. hehe.

p/s : best congratulation dedicates to my parents sebab jadikan kakna apa yang kakna jadi hari ni, i love you always and forever.


No comments: