Tabung

Monday, December 24, 2012

On her Big Day - Suhailah

Kita berkenalan hanya dalam laman mukabuku.
kau hantar pesan suruh aku terima kamu owh owhhh.
hati ku rasa sesuatu!

hahaha
the 1st conversation between me and you ---> FACEBOOK
the 1st day i met you ---> WEDS, 7 SEPT 2011
the 1st person who i loved so much at UTeM ---> you
the 1st person who knows everything about me ---> you
the 1st person who i can't live without when i was at hostel ---> you!



you are everything who i should rewarded for so many happiness you bring up in my life! i love you so much SUHAILAH! =) *she is my friend, my ex housemate, my current roommate and my soul-mate :P*

b, i wanna make a wish! i dont think this entry is enough for your big day. i just need your time utk kita pergi makan2 and celebrate!!! hehe

May ALLAH bless you always,
You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 

You're such a special friend! 
It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, 
Especially on your birthday. 
Have a Great day ahead!
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!

and and and, tak lupa untuk Mama Roslin dan Uncle Saadon for taking care of her until the day i met her and i realize one thing yang orang lain tak ada, she is just beauty on her own way! thanks a lot. =)

ontot esar, i sayang you much! have a good time on your big day sayang







No comments: