Tabung

Saturday, June 23, 2012

3 Days Off


Salam


Last payper adalah pada 20 June..
Electric & Magnet..

Alhamdulillah, everything goes well =)
From study week until the end of payper, nothing should be the point for me to not-aswering-the-question-well.

if i could not answered mean i was not prepared well.
insyaAllah.. Allah knows the best for me and friends.



at uncle zainal's house, the greatest place ever. seem to be a piece of paradise.
i slept. i ate. i swear this house is the best for me =)

but people, the team needs me. ohh i mean, i should go for hockey training @astroturf UTeM, a part of my career. ehemmmm. to like it or dislike? 

and i have no much time here, paradise.. 
we meet again. some day. after training or maybe after masum.

may Allah helps me, 
may Allah gives me & parents good health,
may Allah hears our dua..








No comments: