Tabung

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Norhakimah




::happy birthday hakimah::

--I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes.--
-- May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you.--

dear hakimah, 
Life is short, enjoy it every minute. you really deserve who you are now. so please dear, study well and get the flying color *as I hope from the start. hope you birthday celebration is as special as you there. You are not getting older but you are getting better. more wiser and more mature. A birthday happens just once in a person's lifetime. Today, I am celebrate the anniversary of your birth kimah. *walaupon dari jauh. sobs. miss the moment of the celebration in 2009. thanks for creating that memories. again, I miss that so damn much. Hope you are in a good mood and may the stars tonight bring you my flying kisses :)
don't ever forget me dear. have a blast. 
happy birthday again.

--You are a dear friend and treasure you greatly.--
--Words are not enough to express how much I appreciate you in my life.--
--Thanks for being the best friend ever.--
--Good Luck Hakimah--


 


P/S: I miss you and I love you so much. :P